[Game] Kings vs. Chicago Bulls, 3/4/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I really like this lineup: Fox, Monk, Murray, Lyles, Len.
Domas didn't look great in the first, but I feel like he'll do that and then before you know it he's got his usual triple dub before the 4th quarter.

Fox and Monk killing it. It's fun when both those cats are on at the same time.

Nice way to close the quarter... 17-1 run with Vucevic on the bench I think most of the time that caused (along with Dosunmu
So Keegan has 21 consecutive free throws made according to Mark Jones?

Murray played the entire first quarter. As soon as he goes out, everything falls apart. Three missed shots by the Kings did not help.

Pathetic lazy 2nd quarter. Wake UP!! They were so much better with Alex Len on the floor tonight with Monk. Get back to that immediately please

Kings do this a lot at home.

Get off to a quick lead and then just fall off a cliff as soon as the opponent brings defensive pressure. Only they seem caught completely off guard and rarely respond

Every other team gets these BS garbage ticky tack calls but we get nothing??? Coby white literally swung his arm back and Duarte during the last drive. **** this

kings might not score 20 this quarter.. good thing is I don't think they can suck more than this quarter. They got their bad quarter out of their system hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.