[Game] Kings v. Warriors - Monday, Jan. 6 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no JJ? Throw me a bone!
Yeah, IDK what JJ did to get in Walton's doghouse. It seemed like whenever JJ got some extended run, he performed well. But he's not getting any now -- even in a blowout. I don't get it.

I thought he was gonna play the entire 4th when he was inserted late in the 3rd but then Walton took him out and put Buddy back in the next play. WHY?

IMO several of the regulars shouldn't have been in midway through the 4th. Guess Walton is intent on someone else getting hurt needlessly.

Yeah, IDK what JJ did to get in Walton's doghouse. It seemed like whenever JJ got some extended run, he performed well. But he's not getting any now -- even in a blowout. I don't get it.

I thought he was gonna play the entire 4th when he was inserted late in the 3rd but then Walton took him out and put Buddy back in the next play. WHY?

IMO several of the regulars shouldn't have been in midway through the 4th. Guess Walton is intent on someone else getting hurt needlessly.
Trying to teach them how to be locked in for 48 minutes.

GS scored the last 13 points of the game. Swan shuffles his feet and moves his pivot basically every time. I noticed him travel about 3 times on one play. I'm sure refs just wanted to get it over with ASAP. If anyone should have been waived after the game . . .

Phx is up next, and Booker has been on a tear. Bogs didn't travel with the team, no Bagley, Holmes injury status uncertain, and when asked about dedboy, Walton said "We’ve got to sit down as a staff and see where we’re at and what direction we want to go.”

GS scored the last 13 points of the game. Swan shuffles his feet and moves his pivot basically every time. I noticed him travel about 3 times on one play. I'm sure refs just wanted to get it over with ASAP. If anyone should have been waived after the game . . .

Phx is up next, and Booker has been on a tear. Bogs didn't travel with the team, no Bagley, Holmes injury status uncertain, and when asked about dedboy, Walton said "We’ve got to sit down as a staff and see where we’re at and what direction we want to go.”
I took the Dedmon answer more like we dont even know where he is now. He got sent away.

Status
Not open for further replies.