[Game] Kings v. Warriors - Monday, Jan. 6 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
If the Kings are serious, then they start the 3rd quarter with some major defensive effort. And speaking of defense, is Justin James in the building?

let’s face it the people who paid to be at this game are the real Kings fans. L Opitisme offered to give someone a free ticket and I didn’t see anyone say “me, pick me!”

the small group of us in this thread are half as good. But most are like my wife who would rather watch paint dry.
in all fairness, I’m not sure how many of us in this thread could have actually taken him up on the offer without defying the laws of physics.

i‘d be at every garbage game if I were in the vicinity.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Actually, I've noticed quite a few faux pas from the G-man.:) He just corrects himself, and goes on.
If you're listening to the G-man, it's a lot harder to tell if he makes a mistake since he's most likely the only one with an actual view of the court. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Now even the fans want to be kicked out. I’m surprised the ref didn’t say “sit down and shut up, if I have to stay here and watch this crap so do you!”
My guess would be it's a Warriors fan. I refuse to go to Kings-Warriors games for the same reason I refuse to go to Kings-Lakers games. Fans of the visiting team are obnoxious pains in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.