[Game] Kings v. Trailblazers - Friday, 2/9 - 7:30 PT

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Jackson looking good so far. Bogdan looking confident. I want to see them run an easy play for Buddy in the 2nd to get him going. This team can't survive without his scoring.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jackson looking good so far. Bogdan looking confident. I want to see them run an easy play for Buddy in the 2nd to get him going. This team can't survive without his scoring.
He's missed at least one wide open shot. He needs a trip to the line to get a couple of easy ones. If he misses them? Not gonna be a good night.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Lillard oh my, remember when he excepted to be drafted by the Kings? Yes, I do, unfortunately. :mad:
That was another GP pick that got vetoed by the Maloofs right? And then we had Vivek/PDA shooting down his recommendation of drafting Giannis. That would have been a nice core! Haha

Wonder if Petrie would be interested in offering Vlade some friendly advice this draft. For a price of course! ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, somebody who knows how to look this stuff up...Who holds the record for most points scored against the Kings?

Is it Klay Thompson with 52?

Hello Kings Fans...I am new here...Watching every Kings game this season from Serbia...Just want to say, Fox is not player for team play.Worst player ever! I dont know why coach give him freedom in play...He is never in game, just cant feel the game.