[Game] Kings v. Thunder - Thursday, Feb. 22 - 7 PT

First half recap:

After an abysmal start to the game that probably had many Kings Fans turning off, the second unit helped settle things down and brought the Kings closer. Especially encouraging was the play of Frank Mason and Buddy Hield. Hield with 12 Points in 13 minutes. Mason only 2 points in 7 minutes but he also had two very nice assists making great reads and saved a sure transition basket. He continues to look like a draft steal. In the second quarter Skal decided to turn it up. Skal with 8 points and 2 blocks in 13 minutes. Had a great sequence where he blocked a shot on defense, then ran the floor and threw down a thunderous dunk. Also attempted a good looking three that would have brought the house down if it gone in. Much better defending on the perimeter as well.
The play of the bench guys certainly inspired the starters and after their return Bogi+WCS played better. Willie staying aggressive despite the physical play of Adams was very encouraging.

All in all, lots to look forward to in the second half :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What the heck? I've never seen a player "bent over in pain" go to the bench and immediately take off his shoe.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Another nice move under the bucket by Skal. I kinda wish I held onto him on my fantasy team. I dumped him early in the year for Bogs.

I LOVE THIS TEAM!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
No, Grant. I'm not getting tickets for the Kings-Lakers game. I'd sooner poke out both my eyes with chopsticks than see IT strutting around in a Lakers jersey while Kings fans fawn over him.

Go KINGS!

Soooo, as a result of crazy Las Vegas winds, I guess there will be no Kings game for me to watch (Dish keeps on going dark every couple of minutes). And I hate.....no, I HATE to watch games when about 10-15 minutes of coverage didn't record as a result of a system restart, or whatever the case may have been. So I just ended up stopping the timer and deleting whatever did record to begin with. I don't blame Dish, cuz a lot of it is out of their hands. I blame the stupid wind.

With that being said, I will have someone give me the lowdown tomorrow. Until then, however, Nighty-Nighty, my fellow Kings fans!!!