[Game] Kings v. Sixers - Thursday, Nov. 9 - 7 PT

Can't tell if we are just that much better all a sudden or if teams are sleepwalking against us in Sacramento.

If I'm honest, feels a little of both. Which is good. Anything that's watchable.

Premature to say the fans were right about getting quicker and more youth? Funny, not only is it more fun to watch, they are a BETTER.

Vince and Zbo have looked better though. They have to figure out how to play with these youngings too.

Love how much pressure Fox puts on the other team by pushing the ball each time like a mad man. George Hill and guys like Lonzo Ball can learn from this :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Also, thank God WCS grew out of whatever phase he was in that dictated he had to have those awful looking dreads.
I'm taking credit. I made it abundantly clear a short time back right here on KF that I didn't like his choice in hairdos. With one game, poof. It was gone. I am humble yet confident it was all because of me.

Aaron Brooks, Jason Hart, and Ramon Sessions having a good laugh about George Hill possibly passing them as most ineffective Kings PG aquisition

I'm taking credit. I made it abundantly clear a short time back right here on KF that I didn't like his choice in hairdos. With one game, poof. It was gone. I am humble yet confident it was all because of me.
Take all the credit you want. Would not be surprised if he's a regular reader here. Just seems like the type of player who'd want to be aware of how he's perceived, particularly with his style.

Shocked he didn't have a close associate pull him aside sooner actually. Some guys look great with dreads. He was not one of them.

Kings are 50% from the field, 61.5% from three at the half. That's what open threes will do for you. It's probably Philly's fault more than our own ability to get open, but that was fun to watch.
This is the team Vlade was planning. It's not only a new to the guys just coming out of college. It's new to our second year players, too. We have seen a slow start because nearly the entire team is having to learn a completely new style of basketball. That's how dominant a force Cousins was. Love or not love him, if he's on your team you are playing a style of offense that totally revolves around him.

Vlade is basically re-creating the 2002 Kings but adapted to the modern NBA.

WCS is the only non-outside-shooting player Vlade has drafted or traded for. And even he is developing a nice mid range shot. WCS will be shooting threes be the end of next year.