kings v.s rockets game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i listened to the first half ( thats how each game has been for me so far LOL) and it sounded pretty good. my mom called, and that was more important then the kings game. i looked on my phone after the game and saw how it came out. what a bummer.

it sounds like we did everything right except win. what a game from mike bibby!!! just AWESOME. peja even sounded like he's starting to come around. another double double from c-webb. i love that.

i'm shocked how i'm not in panic mode. 2 years ago, i'd be bouncing off the walls going OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, but not tonight. maybe i've set my expectations too low.

tuesday is the day. and i can't wait for wednesday i can FINALLY watch a game!!! YES! so come on kings, build off this performance, and get the WIN!

atillery said:
im voting peja for the MOST one dementional player in the league. a 6 foot 10 inch small foward with 2 rebounds and 1 asisst in 44 minutes. ...BRING on artest
Hmmmm Im guessing you didnt watch the game. Peja played some pretty good D on McGrady in the last minutes of regulation. He took DC's position guarding McGrady and did a hell of a job. If you watched the game on TV you wouldve noticed that.

slugking50 said:
Hmmmm Im guessing you didnt watch the game. Peja played some pretty good D on McGrady in the last minutes of regulation. He took DC's position guarding McGrady and did a hell of a job. If you watched the game on TV you wouldve noticed that.
Yeah Peja indeed was really good on McGrady, atleast during the closing stages.
Also he had some good layups and a couple of dunks and steals as well.

Would like to add that there were some good moves to the basket from Webber as well.

Things seem to be getting on the right path :).

Status
Not open for further replies.