[Game] Kings v. Pelicans - Sunday, April 7 - 6PT/9ET

My excitement for this game is underwhelming. I hope we win our last two games, but we'd have to avoid beating ourselves, which feels like a tall order right now.
Still, Go Kings!

Go Kings! It’s been a terrific season, a season of growth, blowing right by the expectations of all the naysayers, which was/is almost everyone.

A casual reader might never guess what an outstanding season that the Kings have had by the continued onslaught of negative posts trashing players, coach, front office, anything and everything. Same small group of people feel entitled to constantly focus on the negative, loudly and profusely. What’s really sad is how they proclaim that everyone feels like they do.

Apparently that’s just a symptom of one the downsides of the Internet. You see it on any site or web page that allows comments or posts, they will be dominated by a handful of negative posters.

I’ve pretty much avoided this site for the last month, sick of that kind of commentary, self-serving, arrogant, opinionated, mean-spirited. STR is just as bad, same people. I got tired of putting people on ignore, was up to 10, probably needed to add another 1/2 dozen or so, but just got sick of it.

I follow the Kings, I root for the Kings from halfway across the country, never miss a game, although usually on delay because of the time difference. But I’m pretty much done with the fan websites, they suck the joy out of being a fan.

It’s a shame because there are some good posters on here but they do not feel the need, much like me, to post constantly where as that small handful feel the need to spread their venom continuously.

I’m sure I’ve ticked some maybe all of them off, good, they’ve ticked me off. Now they got something else to complain about. Ban him! Sanction him! I don’t care.

They are fielding their D league roster, but there are 4 teams within 1 game of each other in lotto order including the Pelicans.

So let's hope that helps the cause.

Go Kings! It’s been a terrific season, a season of growth, blowing right by the expectations of all the naysayers, which was/is almost everyone.

A casual reader might never guess what an outstanding season that the Kings have had by the continued onslaught of negative posts trashing players, coach, front office, anything and everything. Same small group of people feel entitled to constantly focus on the negative, loudly and profusely. What’s really sad is how they proclaim that everyone feels like they do.

Apparently that’s just a symptom of one the downsides of the Internet. You see it on any site or web page that allows comments or posts, they will be dominated by a handful of negative posters.

I’ve pretty much avoided this site for the last month, sick of that kind of commentary, self-serving, arrogant, opinionated, mean-spirited. STR is just as bad, same people. I got tired of putting people on ignore, was up to 10, probably needed to add another 1/2 dozen or so, but just got sick of it.

I follow the Kings, I root for the Kings from halfway across the country, never miss a game, although usually on delay because of the time difference. But I’m pretty much done with the fan websites, they suck the joy out of being a fan.

It’s a shame because there are some good posters on here but they do not feel the need, much like me, to post constantly where as that small handful feel the need to spread their venom continuously.

I’m sure I’ve ticked some maybe all of them off, good, they’ve ticked me off. Now they got something else to complain about. Ban him! Sanction him! I don’t care.
Edgy

They may and should come back to win this, but there's still no excuse to have been down 16 in the third quarter to this team.