[Game] Kings v. Pacers, Saturday, Dec. 1 (7PT/10ET)

Kingster

Hall of Famer
yeah but then he hit 8 of his next 10 shots shooting 61% for the game. he also had 6 offensive rebounds. that is 6 extra chances for a basket!
and I doubt everyone else was without mistakes
His claim to fame is being set up on lobs to the basket. He's lacking in so many other areas, I just can't get positive on the guy.

One thing in particular - he's not getting back on D. Thus, the opposing center runs the floor after a Kings' make and gets a basket. Can the guy just run the floor and get back BEFORE the opposition, not WITH the opposition, or AFTER the opposition? PLEASE?! Is it really tooooooo freaking much to ask? WCS starts at his own free throw line running back from a made basket. Myles Turner starts by taking the ball out of bounds at the end line. (For all Oakland Raider fans that means that WCS has a 15 foot head start on getting back to defending the basket). What happens next? Myles Turner blows right past him and gets a slam freaking dunk at the basket. So what's the deal? Is he not rested after three days off? And when was the last time you saw the guy sprint back on D to try to block anyone's shot? Was that at Kentucky?

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Why not give it to Bagley.
Because Bagley was out with injury. I've already written a post on what I would do with this lineup going forward. Keep Bagley's minutes about 30 minutes/game (what it is now), increase Giles and Koufos, decrease WCS and bring him off the bench.

Most wins garnered before taking on this particular routine. The Kings have hit a skid recently, and there is no denying it. It's fixable but just like last year, it's hard to ignore the probable correlation between act A and result B. Also, the comment was specifically about an individual players performance.