[Game] Kings v. Nuggets - Monday, Oct. 28 - 7PT

My interest level for this team is at an all time low. This close to pulling a bricklayer and jumping ship, this team has been a bottom feeder for way too long only to be given a small bit of light, only to have it closed. Sorry y’all but this team has been making me sick

We can win this. I’m not sure why i think so, considering they gave us hell last year when we were playing much better basketball, but i do.

Let’s bounce back and get people talking about us in a positive way again. Just takes a couple impressive wins! GO KINGS!!!!

I’m here. I’m salty. I have less than zero expectations now.

But y’all are stuck with me. I came crawling back after THE TRADE, I came crawling back after THE PICK, I don’t think there’s anything the team could do to actually send me away forever.
LOL nothing hurt me more than that damn trade (in 05 and 2017) so .. bring it on, Kings.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I’m here. I’m salty. I have less than zero expectations now.

But y’all are stuck with me. I came crawling back after THE TRADE, I came crawling back after THE PICK, I don’t think there’s anything the team could do to actually send me away forever.
You should love yourself more. #OffThatNarcotic

Well, so far they are playing smart. They are attacking Jokic in pick and roll in almost every set and it's creating good shots. They just aren't going in enough yet.