[Game] Kings v. Nuggets, Monday, 11/20 - 7 PT

Where do you want to see WCS play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His Players were fouled twice on that play. First Murray was knocked to the ground on a layup attempt by Randle. Then Kuzma pushed Jokic to the ground on the rebound attempt. Two no calls in a row were more than Coach Malone could take:)

The bummer about the Jokic ejection is that he is going to be well-rested for tonight.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It would be just swell if Skal remembered he can play basketball and scored like 20+ tonight. Remind us of your dreaded "P" word.

Also, PapaG got called up. So we'll probably see him come 4th quarter. :p

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Zach seriously needs to get benched this game. He cannot help defend the nuggets in the half court or in transition. His pick and roll defense is NON EXISTANT. He also is slowing down the game too much.

I honestly think all jokes aside about Willie smoking reefer and being lazy, the guy is just uncoordinated. I know we talk a lot about his defensive potential due to his athleticism but more often than not what I'm seeing is just a guy who does not move like he is meant to play basketball at a high level. Having said that, I agree that the jury is still out on him and would love to see him continue this stellar play but looking at highlights of a guy like Ayton you just see the difference in moving fluidly compared to what you see with Willie. I am a big believer in good coaches being able to get the best out of their players by putting them in positions to be successful so I'm cautiously optimistic Joeger will get it figured out given experimentation