[Game] Kings v. Mavericks - Saturday, Feb. 3 - 7 PT

Kayte Christensen‏Verified account@kayte_c 20m20 minutes ago

Haven’t abandoned it. Joerger concerned about the young guys who are looking like they’re hitting the rookie wall. He’s pulling back on mins leading up to All-Star Break so that he doesn’t run them into the ground too early. Said vets will play a little more leading up to break
interesting. I think Bogdan and Hield have hit a brick wall. JJ has always been mr. inconsistent. WCS has been a tad inconsistent. Fox has been better than ever though. But I see where Joerger is coming from. I think that's entirely reasonable from coach

For the sake of our 2018 pick it is not a bad thing that Boggy has gone from impact player to running into the rookie wall face first.

We probably win this game if Boggy plays to the level he played in December. He's tired mentally or physically just like De'Aaron was before his injury.

That's okay. I am happy with the Lin and the performance of Mr. Franchise. :)

Tonight was vindication in a one-game sample of EVERYTHING I have been saying about DSJ vs De'Aaron.

Dennis Smith Jr is annoying to watch. He stands around incessantly. Quit being too-cool-for-school and play ball!!!!!

I am not opposed to being a fan of a non-King player. I like Frank N and Donovan Mitchell. DSJ does not need meet my standards!

If anyone wants to debate the merits of passing on DSJ, I welcome your argument so I can systematically shoot them done like fish in a barrel with an uzi.

Dennis Smith Jr is the exact opposite of the type of player I like. Uninspired. Inactive. Detached. Short. Gunner. He sucks.

Where's Seth Curry to show him how it is done?!?!

His team went nowhere in the NCAAs. Any team led by him on this level will go nowhere.

34 year old JJ Barea sparks their team better.

DSJ is a 6'0" shooting guard who stands around the perimeter. I NEVER liked this guy. I NEVER bought the hype!

It is only going to get worse for Mavs fans with this guy not better, wait and see!

If he is going to make his outside shot, then "yeah" he can have an impact. But as I have said before, you can say that about anyone!

How can anyone watch this guy and conclude anything but "meh". I thought his athleticism was "spectacular"?

I don't think so! De'Aaron dwarves him. But anyone serious about these prospects already knew that!

Jerry Reynolds also made it point to use the term "fake hustle". Jerry must follow my commentary.

I await my residual payment for the unauthorized use of this phrase. I expect the check is in the mail payable to Blob. Don't forget to add a few more zeros. ;)

I coined this phrase to refer to Jason Thompson about 5 years ago. Jason Thompson was guilty of "fake hustle" to the nth degree, that is, attempting to deceive with perception of effort and exertion when in fact performance amounts to nothing more than chicken running around with his head cut off.

JT was guilty of fake hustle and you know what.....DSJ is a FAKE ATHLETE!

I just coined a new term. :)

DSJ drove to the hole with an open lane and got obliterated by JaVarr Sampson.

What happened? I thought he was an extraordinary athlete???

Nope he's a fake athlete!

De'Aaron did not even have his legs tonight.

You could tell there was not the pep in his step.

And he still outclassed Smith with ease.

The only way Smith could do anything is when he got a switch onto Willie.

Smith Jr is a back-up pretender in this league. Fox is a future superstar.

It is known by those in the know. Those yet to know will come to know. It is known.

Last edited:
For the sake of our 2018 pick it is not a bad thing that Boggy has gone from impact player to running into the rookie wall face first.

We probably win this game if Boggy plays to the level he played in December. He's tired mentally or physically just like De'Aaron was before his injury.

That's okay. I am happy with the Lin and the performance of Mr. Franchise. :)

Tonight was vindication in a one-game sample of EVERYTHING I have been saying about DSJ vs De'Aaron.

Dennis Smith Jr is annoying to watch. He stands around incessantly. Quit being too-cool-for-school and play ball!!!!!

I am not opposed to being a fan of a non-King player. I like Frank N and Donovan Mitchell. DSJ does not need meet my standards!

If anyone wants to debate the merits of passing on DSJ, I welcome your argument so I can systematically shoot them done like fish in a barrel with an uzi.

Dennis Smith Jr is the exact opposite of the type of player I like. Uninspired. Inactive. Detached. Short. Gunner. He sucks.

Where's Seth Curry to show him how it is done?!?!

His team went nowhere in the NCAAs. Any team led by him on this level will go nowhere.

34 year old JJ Barea sparks their team better.

DSJ is a 6'0" shooting guard who stands around the perimeter. I NEVER liked this guy. I NEVER bought the hype!

It is only going to get worse for Mavs fans with this guy not better, wait and see!

If he is going to make his outside shot, then "yeah" he can have an impact. But as I have said before, you can say that about anyone!

How can anyone watch this guy and conclude anything but "meh". I thought his athleticism was "spectacular"?

I don't think so! De'Aaron dwarves him. But anyone serious about these prospects already knew that!

Jerry Reynolds also made it point to use the term "fake hustle". Jerry must follow my commentary.

I await my residual payment for the unauthorized use of this phrase. I expect the check is in the mail payable to Blob. Don't forget to add a few more zeros. ;)

I coined this phrase to refer to Jason Thompson about 5 years ago. Jason Thompson was guilty of "fake hustle" to the nth degree, that is, attempting to deceive with perception of effort and exertion when in fact performance amounts to nothing more than chicken running around with his head cut off.

JT was guilty of fake hustle and you know what.....DSJ is a FAKE ATHLETE!

I just coined a new term. :)

DSJ drove to the hole with an open lane and got obliterated by JaVarr Sampson.

What happened? I thought he was an extraordinary athlete???

Nope he's a fake athlete!

De'Aaron did not even have his legs tonight.

You could tell there was not the pep in his step.

And he still outclassed Smith with ease.

The only way Smith could do anything is when he got a switch onto Willie.

Smith Jr is a back-up pretender in this league. Fox is a future superstar.

It is known by those in the know. Those yet to know will come to know. It is known.
Not sure the need to talk crap about DSJ. He did a good job passing the ball tonight. He could've had 10+assists tonight if his teammates were missing. What do you mean he stands around doing nothing unnecessary? LOL. They play a 2-PG system with Yogi and JJ...sometimes 3-PG system.

Where do you get 6'0 from? everyone lists him at 6'3. lol what a joke of an evaluation. You're a "pretender" and a "fake athlete"