[Game] Kings v. Mavericks - Saturday, Feb. 3 - 7 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Memory of the good old days: A close friend of mine (Kingsgurl) and I attended one of the Mavs-Kings playoff games back in the day. We sat in the middle of the upper level, about row J or so. We sat next to a very loud and obnoxious Mavericks fan who sported a #41 jersey. The Kings had given away megaphones that night and during the first half, we had little occasion to use them as the Mavs led from the opening tip to half-time. We had to put up with a lot of crap from Mav fan. After half-time, the Kings got their stuff together and once gaining the lead started pulling away. By the end of the third quarter, Mav fan was very upset about a couple of things: 1. His team was no longer winning, and 2. There were two Kings fans next to him who were loud to begin with but who, with the aid of the megaphones, had probably caused him to hear NOTHING after he left the arena, which he did at the end of the third quarter. Ah, the good old days.

GO KINGS!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So have they shown Mark Cuban? The reason I told the story above is because Kingsgurl and I were wishing the whole time we could have afforded seats down behind the Mavs bench to irritate Cuban instead of just random Mav fan. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Note to know-it-all Kings fan: If you're going to question Kayte Christensen on Twitter, make sure you know what you're talking about because she sure does!!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
PapaG's disasterous 2 minute stretch about 4 games ago really shot him out of the rotation, didn't it? Sigh....

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
120-88 Rockets over Cleveland IN Cleveland? Ouch.
-----------------------------------------------------
It sure looks like the Kings have been working, at least a little, on defense. I'm seeing fewer glaring mistakes.

BOGS!!!