[Game] Kings v. Knicks - Sunday, March 4 - 6 PT

Fox looks emotionally exhausted the last couple games. Even when he is producing, his body language is off. Maybe the season has worn him out or he is having off the court issues.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Personally, I think some are being way too tough on JJ. He's improving by leaps and bounds.
I don't mean to beat up on the guy, I think his game is improving. I just hate to see him get in the paint and getting shut down but bigger guys who are clearly fouling him but he comes up empty-handed. The refs aren't going to give him any respect anytime soon he has to just get his own

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Fox looks emotionally exhausted the last couple games. Even when he is producing, his body language is off. Maybe the season has worn him out or he is having off the court issues.
Well, that certainly came out of nowhere. Emotionally exhausted?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
His face has been expressionless and his body language suggests something is off. He is usually a high energy guy
His face has a bunch of new stitches, he's had pink eye and he's coming to the end of a pretty demanding rookie year. I don't see him being expressionless. His interviews and stuff on Twitter doesn't seem to indicate something is off.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
OMG, Grant. STFU. You're all but handing the game to the Knicks because the Kings are only ahead by 11? Just when I think I've mellowed towards Howdy Doody, he goes and spouts more stupid.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If the Knicks' run continues, I hope someone goes up and smacks Napear upside the head. What a New York homer. He just cannot help himself.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is it horribly wrong of me to be jealous of a 2-year-old kid who is apparently sitting in Kings Row? I would KILL to sit in Kings Row just once.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am one comment away from totally going off on Grant Napear. He actually sounds like he's broadcasting for the Knicks. Even Jerry seems to be speechless.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Whoop. There it is. The patented two-for-1 comment. And an inadvertent whistle?

Well, one good thing about having Vince on your team. He wants a review, he gets a review. And what does Grant say? It's off Carter. i think he's wrong.