[Game] Kings v. Knicks - Sunday, March 4 - 6 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This is at least the second if not the third game since Buddy decided to go with the cornrows. Rumor has it somebody put crop circles in this hair last week. That's unconfirmed as of yet.
Well, since this is the first game I've been able to watch I don't feel too badly about not knowing. The little bits of games I was able to catch over the past week were generally pixelated at best and I can guarantee Grant didn't mention anything about Buddy's hair. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thank you, Bogs! I was beginning to think we were suffering the 3rd quarter doldrums in the 2nd quarter. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is it jut me, or does Fox need to look for Bogs as much as possible? It seems silly to get the ball to Jackson when Bogs has his man beat.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I hope the Kings view this as the 2nd quarter, since they already had their 3rd quarter let-down.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Looks like Justin is warming up. This could get interesting. :)

Mudiay is certainly NOT the player a few around here were convinced he would be.

Justin Jackson should only be shooting corner threes, mid-range jumpers and floaters. His shot is too flat to shoot threes from the wings and top of the key.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What the heck? I went out onto the front porch to grab some firewood, come back in and we're ahead by 13?

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!