[Game] Kings v. Jazz - Wednesday, Oct. 17 - 7 PDT

So what do we do differently next game?
Lost of positives, but I think the focus needs to be slowing down the other team. If we give up 120 points a night, we are not going anywhere. The offense moved the ball most of the time. Rebounding was pretty good. The Kings played hard except for a few bad passes and some easy lay-ups against them. Team defense should be the theme for the next few weeks.

He could play the point on offense, no doubt. When people ask about position, I normally think about defense. He could guard a lot of 5s in this league, imo. I think he would have a lot of difficulty with 3s on the defensive end, and with 2s or 1s it wouldn't be pretty.
Last year he held his own on defense against elite SFs. However, he looks a bit bulkier this season.

Rewatching the game for grades. The Kings are gonna win a lot of games this year if Bjeli continues to play like a giant-sized version of Bogy. (It's also going to be hard to get our two young bigs minutes if he and Willie both play as well as they did last night.)
Especially if the second unit gets dominated like they did against the Jazz's second unit.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
What is the actual evidence of WCS purposely slacking? I've heard a lot of fans bash him because of his style or his painting or quotes they don't like, but he has improved every year and has shown he has put in work on his game. He's inconsistent, but most/all of the Kings are.
If you want evidence then re-watch every single game he's played over the last three years. You'll be able to cull a lot of evidence out of that data.