[Game] Kings v. Jazz - Wednesday, Nov. 21 - 6 PT

Is the magic 8 ball in charge of rotation management tonight? That could have negative repercussions on the back end of this one. Too many starts and stops in the rhythm.

Probably something like 2 yrs 17MM or 3yrs 24MM.. something like that. bet he wants some security more than just one big payday. We have so much young talent to try and keep here, he can't possibly price-gouge us too bad. I think he loves this team.
Would 100% depend on his mental state. Could be that steady gritty vet presence we need as we get established, kinda like, honestly, Doug Christie. But he has to want it, and likely not more than 8M/yr. preferably 6.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I have a feeling the Kings will reserve their frantic pace for the second half this time around. too many half court sets in the second quarter.

I was paying attention to the spacing offensively with Bagley and Willie out there. It's a good thing Willie took and made those shots because teams are indeed going to collapse with them together.
They're trying to space with the double high post set. Key is Bagley will have to learn when to get out of the way at end of the shot clock and a guard is trying to create.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The main thing I find fault with in this first half is Bogs dribble, dribble, dribble act. I think he's reformed himself, but we'll have to wait and see in the 2nd half.

Fox looks to be in triple double territory and a win is in sight.