[Game] Kings v Hornets, Saturday, Jan. 12 - 7PT/10ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD NOTE: We mods have a new tool available to us. It allows us to lock a poster out of a particular thread without banning them entirely. I have used this particular tool. We are NOT going to return to the days of player fans creating havoc to the point where KINGS fans end up disliking a player because of his fans. This is a KINGS board. We are KINGS fans. We are lucky to have such a diverse membership and we want all of you to participate. BUT it's about the KINGS. The name on the front so much more than the name on the back. Those of you who have been around long enough know exactly what I mean. Thanks for your consideration. I return you now to your post-game celebrations. :)

Fox with 21 pts 7 rebs, 4 assist and only 2 turnovers, i was surprised to see 21 pts.

If you look at the team stats, we made a few more shots and they made a few more turnovers about sums up the game. I know it wasent always golden, but I think we played well and I think coach did an amazing job with the rotation. He put Buddy in when we needed him, he let the secondary play when they were hot, and and he pulled players when needed.

JJ 0-3 in 21 minutes, ouch

Everybody got breaks, Willie with 31 minutes, Fox and Buddy with 30, everyone else mid 20s or lower.

I'm convinced that someone on the kings has had a talk with WCS about needing to block shots cause all a sudden he looks fierce. I hate his inconsistency but who ever got a fire under him hopefully can keep it lit
That or he has been reading the comments section on his IG account; people were killing him in the comments section after the PHX game.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
At least the Hedo and Gerald Wallace guys had a legitimate gripe because we somehow had a logjam featuring a total of three present and future all stars at the small forward position and then randomly added Jim Jackson to second on the depth chart.
I was always a Wallace guy. I still hate Anthony Peeler for opting out and not taking the bullet as a guy to leave unprotected in the expansion draft.

(& still should have left an expensive vet like Christie unprotected instead of Wallace, BTW)

:p

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been as high on a Kings prospect as I’ve been on Harry Giles.

He and Bagley together? My word.
They have some serious potential as a duo. On top of having great skill sets, they genuinely seem like friends that want to play together and like seeing each other succeed. Can't wait to see what they are like with some more experience under their belts.