[Game] Kings v Hornets, Saturday, Jan. 12 - 7PT/10ET

gunks

Hall of Famer
Fox is equal to Lillard? You don’t watch much basketball my friend. Lillard is twice the player Fox is. You have a short memory. Lillard absolutely tore Fox up in the 4th and Ot of that Kings loss. Lillard is also a much better shooter and sniper. Lillard makes it a common practice to take over games. Extremely high IQ and has done it for years.

Fox wishes he could be Lillard.
I like Fox and he’s improved quite a bit over last year. But equal. I don’t think you’re going to find one coach or basketball expert who agrees with that comment

Putting him in the same class as Lillard. That’s hilarious. When Fox takes over a game, not a quarter of 2 against Elite competition and does it consistently than we can talk.
Yeah, Dame seems to torch Fox. But he's torching everyone this season. Dude is pretty underrated as a star player.

He's in year. ... 6, 7? He should destroy Fox. And he should enjoy destroying Fox while he can because our guy is just going to keep getting better, and with the way Swipa plays both ends of the court, this could be a fun argument to revisit as soon as next season!

But in the meantime, I'll agree with you!

Anyways, why are we all talking about the Blazers!?

Let's go Kings! Crush them Hornets!