[Game] Kings v. Bucks - Tuesday, Nov. 28 - 7 PT

Fox looks like a rookie, Skal looks lost, Hill looks like he got paid, Zbo looks washed up, and the bench has been more or less nonexistent. It's complete and utter crap at the moment.

I mean we are playing god awful. This definitely isn't all on Joerger tonight. Same system last night and we beat the Dubs... We just look uninterested in playing tonight outside of a few guys. It's rough.
I agree the energy is lower, but Fox or Mason will drive right into the paint and have WCS and Koufos sitting on the low blocks giving zero space.

We currently have Koufos guarding Giannis Antetokoumpo... Koufos..

No, coaching is fine.

54 points and Buddy with 9 minutes and 6 shots. Just mind numbing sometimes.

This game also shows you something important, the Kings need desperately to find a combo F with size and athletic ability. The league is going to be dominated with teams like this and the C's that can throw out 6'8" from 2-4. Dual PG lineups and no SF's won't cut it.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
If the Kings double their point total again, and the Bucks don't score the rest of the game... the Kings have this in the bag!

Getting your back side handed to you has a way of making you look uninterested. I thought the effort was there early, but now they are playing defeated.
Put in the young guys then and just let them play hard. I am 100% certain that Justin Jackson, Malachai, Papa (if he is not G league currently) and other youngster would play their hearts out regardless of the score. Every game should be a learning experience for a team like the Kings.

This is the least perimeter friendly offense I've seen in 10 years.
The last 5 minutes the lane hasn't been clogged at all. Same results.

The players are half a step slow and half a second late reacting.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's not Joerger’s system that has led to 50% free throws and point banks misses within 5 feet.

The last 5 minutes the lane hasn't been clogged at all. Same results.

The players are half a step slow and half a second late reacting.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's not Joerger’s system that has led to 50% free throws and point banks misses within 5 feet.
Yes it has, we've had 2 non shooting bigs in the whole time.

I agree the energy is lower, but Fox or Mason will drive right into the paint and have WCS and Koufos sitting on the low blocks giving zero space.

We currently have Koufos guarding Giannis Antetokoumpo... Koufos..

No, coaching is fine.
The one thing I would like to see is more 3 point shooting. If Joerger isn't emphasizing that, then that is a legitimate criticism.

Love Mason . So Smooth Running the offense. Once he gets a little jump shot going, he could be IT 2.

Not sure about Fox. He has a lot of work to do in the offseason.
Bogdan will be fine. He is a very effective player off the bench most nights. I would like to see him get a nice run of starts after the ASB to see what develops.

Team Needs a Go To and a Star. Period. The Opportunity may present itself in 2018. If the Kings don't find a way to screw it up.