Kings to sign Cuz?? - No, he's releasing an NFT

The amazing thing is that I can click on the .gif in that Tweet and just watch it whenever I want without even buying it! (BTW, I watched it three times. Just to see if there was anything I missed. I think that ought to do it for me.)
Yeah that's what is weird/stupid about it all.

Oh, I'm buying Undertaker putting Mankind through HiaC for 2 million dollars, does that mean I get a license fee every time someone watches that clip on YouTube? No??? oh, weird...

I have a friend who makes computer generated art that I find a little on the tacky side, but it translates really well to NFT and he only releases a few copies, at least that sort of makes sense, although it has only slightly more appeal to me than your average Thomas Kinkade piece.

gunks

Hall of Famer
What a let down.

Cuz is pretty washed, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t love watching him bang around in the paint or launch threes in garbage time!

Ah well…

The amazing thing is that I can click on the .gif in that Tweet and just watch it whenever I want without even buying it! (BTW, I watched it three times. Just to see if there was anything I missed. I think that ought to do it for me.)
As someone that avidly collected sports memorabilia from childhood into my 30’s — and still have it safely stored away— let me just say that I fail to see the attraction or excitement over this NFT blockchain BS.

But for the athletes/celebs what an easy way to make money. SMH.