[Game] Kings @ Timberwolves - Monday, Dec. 17 - 5PT/8ET

This is very different from a coach like Pop resting a bunch of guys and having bench rotation set up. That's an approach where you're planning something ahead of time and the players are prepared. Tonight was more like giving up and it was quite weird.

The start of the third quarterwas amusing, but that's what the TWolves get for hyping themselves up for scoring on third stringers.

Meanwhile, Carmichael Dave is having some sort of meltdown on twitter.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
This is very different from a coach like Pop resting a bunch of guys and having bench rotation set up. That's an approach where you're planning something ahead of time and the players are prepared. Tonight was more like giving up and it was quite weird.

The start of the third quarterwas amusing, but that's what the TWolves get for hyping themselves up for scoring on third stringers.

Meanwhile, Carmichael Dave is having some sort of meltdown on twitter.
I mean this is poop but so is the league sending a team from CA to Dallas and MN on a back to back.

Meh.... no one got injured, I won my bet on the game and Skal and Giles got some good run. I know their D sucks but they need the game time.

One interesting discussion is why Giles at the 5 defensively and Skal at the 4 defensively. If Giles really does have SF quickness seems he would be better on the perimeter.

The most bothersome thing from a play point of view was the regression to dribbling and hunting for threes. This is what bothered me about the Warriors game. The offensive attack became one dimensional and they started settling/hunting for threes rather than cut, drive, etc. for the best shot.

Threes out of drive, kick and swings are different than meandering around the perimeter and trying stepbacks. Bogi is the most guilty of this and he's also the one struggling lately. Got to be dynamic on offense.