[Game] Kings @ Timberwolves 1/28/2023 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been a fan since J Will’s rookie season and I’m born and raised in LA. I’ve stuck by this team through a lot of garbage. I’m just tired of seeing them s*** the bed repeatedly against average and below average teams.
You realize we are 27-20 and playing the best basketball we have played since 2004 right? We aren't going to turn into title contenders in a singular season.

I guess it’s time to sit fox again for a couple games. He’s now back to hurting us. I hope he can battle through this but maybe he’s the type of player that needs some regular rest management.

Kings getting walloped on the glass. They had actually had the slight edge near the end of the first half. Now -9

Domas only has 2 rebounds since the first quarter

It sucks cause you know how these types of games tend to turn out. The kings just can’t get over the hump tonight. Soon as the kings get close the wolves put together a string of buckets to pull away again. Very disappointing because the kings are way better than the wolves.

It sucks cause you know how these types of games tend to turn out. The kings just can’t get over the hump tonight. Soon as the kings get close the wolves put together a string of buckets to pull away again. Very disappointing because the kings are way better than the wolves.
Are we really way better than the Wolves.

Brown got his lunch ate there. Brown kept the two PF's and Finch says, here's two C's. smh. No protection at the rim at all. This is one of those games where it's like no Holmes? Really?

About time they remembered Gobert can't guard pick and roll. This team is getting a little too system heavy. That next step comes when they realize that they can choose which rabbit they want to pull out of their hat offensively.

I guess it’s time to sit fox again for a couple games. He’s now back to hurting us. I hope he can battle through this but maybe he’s the type of player that needs some regular rest management.
And on cue he gets some quick buckets to pull us into it…

Don’t disagree he’s been playing poorly but he always saves his best for the 4th so too early to write the obit on this one

And just like that team that started it all, this is probably one that will have to be tweaked a bit if they want to become a true contender.
Well obviously. We are missing some depth at wing and big but Monte has shown to be quite competent in drafting and trades so I remain moderately confidant he can push the right buttons. Less large scale change is better with culture building though. Let coach cook :)

Well obviously. We are missing some depth at wing and big but Monte has shown to be quite competent in drafting and trades so I remain moderately confidant he can push the right buttons. Less large scale change is better with culture building though. Let coach cook :)
I still think this team likely needs another legit and consistent 20 ppg scoring option. You see how dependent this team is on Fox. Domas and Harrison are awesome at what they do, but Harrison refuses to feast every night even if he can. It was mostly his play being the cherry on top that separated the team during that streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.