Kings @ Sonics GAme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this sucks. i gotta work tonight during game 1. out of all the games scheduled for today, of course the kings-sonics game had to be scheduled last. :mad:

VF21 said:
You didn't like him even when he was a King. Please forgive the majority of us who still think he did a lot for the franchise and wish him well...

Could we keep this excellent thread from becoming just another feeble attempt at Webber bashing by some people around here?

:rolleyes:
I agree 100%.

I'm starting to get a little nervous...and we are about 2hrs and 45mins away from tip off...I've found over the last day or so if I limit my time spent on kf.com the less stressed I feel about the game... :/

Crvena Zvezda said:
Who cares if they have C-Webb. He is no longer a King. To me it doesn't matter what he does any more.

That being said. We really need to somehow limit the rebounds from Fortson and that otehr guy Evans I think. If we can do this we can win even without Peja.

I am hoping that the Mavs loose. MAVS I HATE THE MAVS.
im guessing you were real happy when c-webb was traded?

do u like have some grudge against chris???? :mad:

Entity

Hall of Famer
Well at least we know that at least 4 min of each half can be doninated by the Kings. A lineup like this

Jackson/House
Evans/Jackson/House
Williamson/Evans
Songaila/Willianson
Skinner/Songaila/O-tag

Could win 40 games in the regular season.

Last year in Game 7 vs. Minn the best player off our bench from the 1 spot to the 3 was Rodney Buford. That is sad. Now we have Jackson, House, Evans, Williamson and our 4 and 5 spots were only 2 deep at each now we are 3 deep at each and all have had ample playing time and should be ready for the task at hand.

piksi

Hall of Famer
iheartBrad said:
I'm starting to get a little nervous...and we are about 2hrs and 45mins away from tip off...I've found over the last day or so if I limit my time spent on kf.com the less stressed I feel about the game... :/
At least You feel a little better because of Mavs losing;)

Less than a hour left to go .......... hopefully peja can light up the northwest sky in front of a national audience. I want peja to finally get that "label" off his back by leading this team along with bibby,miller and b-jax to the title .

Entity

Hall of Famer
I have my Mike Bibby jersey on for the first time since the game i went to in Atlanta. I have the baby timed out about right that she should be ready to eat with about 4 min left in the game. I have not shaved in a while and here in Dixie we have a full moon out tonight. Lets get it started in here. Goooooooooo Kings

I'm so glad Tom Tolbert is doing the game! Did you guys Radmonovic's hair?!?! WOW...it's pretty interesting to say the least. Maybe that's his secret weapon...whoever guards him will be too distracted from laughing to defend him!

Oh man I want the game to start already...i'm so excited! Good to see Brad and Peja in warmups not suits!

I personally like tom tolbert and mike tirico , i have a feeling they like the kings somewhat deep in their hearts. If you notice when they announce kings games , they always talk about how great kings fans are , the amazing team , kings offense over the 6-7 year span .

Tom and Mike for the whole series !

CokeBee said:
Tom Tolbert is at Key Arena now :D

piksi said:
At least You feel a little better because of Mavs losing
yup. I mentioned that in the Mavs v Rox game thread...I'm already happy for the night cuz of the Mavs loss...so if the Kings happen to win its just gravy :)

MBgirl10 said:
Did you guys Radmonovic's hair?!?! WOW...it's pretty interesting to say the least. Maybe that's his secret weapon...whoever guards him will be too distracted from laughing to defend him!

Yeah I saw it and almost threw up all over the place. That "hairstyle" goes FAR FAR FAR FAR beyond just "pretty interesting"...it makes both Nash and Dirk's hair look like the latest craze compared to what Radman is sporting..ugh! God its absolutely HORRIBLE! And I've seen some of things he chooses to wear and lets just say thats not an area he can fall back on when the hair duo isn't pretty. Embarrasing

iheartBrad said:
Yeah I saw it and almost threw up all over the place. That "hairstyle" goes FAR FAR FAR FAR beyond just "pretty interesting"...it makes both Nash and Dirk's hair look like the latest craze compared to what Radman is sporting..ugh! God its absolutely HORRIBLE! And I've seen some of things he chooses to wear and lets just say thats not an area he can fall back on when the hair duo isn't pretty. Embarrasing
I don't know how anyone let him walk out of his house looking like that! But anways....GO KINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.