Kings signing Garret Temple

You know I was going to come in and say this but WHY NOT ANTONIO ANDERSON!!!!!! :(

Joking kinda... But I would like the coaching staff to get a good look at Anderson in practice and see if he can fit with Evans, and the rest of the crew.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Yeah, and I am still right. Cisco is the only SG we have on the roster. Temple identifies more with the PG position anyway from my research, in which case it was a very good signing because we have no depth at PG right now.
You can be right while entirely missing the point -- all the SG minutes are spoken for, twice over.

You know I was going to come in and say this but WHY NOT ANTONIO ANDERSON!!!!!! :(

Joking kinda... But I would like the coaching staff to get a good look at Anderson in practice and see if he can fit with Evans, and the rest of the crew.
He got a 10 day from some team didn't he?

Yea I got that much, but it seems like he did well the time he was there, so I wonder why they didn't just sign him for the remainder of the season. It's not like he would've cost them that much. And the fans at the forum also say that Conroy wasn't very good in his first 10 day contract.
Because the reason he was playing is that the Rockets backup PG (Kyle Lowry) is injured. He'll be back in a week or so, and at that point Temple doesn't figure to get many minutes. The Rockets would prefer to keep that spot open and explore other options (e.g. sign a vet free agent in make a push for the playoffs).