Kings sign Emmanuel Terry to an Exhibit 10 contract

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
yes I like this. Terry from day one showed that hustle and fight Kings fans love so much. He may not get any playing time with the big squad but stash him in Stockton with Woodard, Ramsey and King and they can all build some chemistry together and who knows maybe down the line get a shot

dude12

Hall of Famer
Good for him. I’m not exactly sure what the exhibit 10 contract does but you know you will get effort and rebounding from him.

Terry hustled and got the ball. He showed skills that don't always show up on the score board. Be nice to see what he can do in Pre-season, the G League and maybe with the Big Club at times.

This was obviously a deal largely to make sure he's going to play with Stockton this year. With Woodard, Ramsey, Terry, and BoJax coaching there might be a decent team in Stockton this year.
Captain Obvious sez: It'd be SO nice to get one or two solid rotation pieces from Woodard/Ramsey/Queta/Terry.

It'll take Queta a year of development, more likely two, for us to really gauge what he might offer. Woodard's the one I've been personally invested in. Looks the part, seems like a hard worker, promising defender, and we've seen hints of all the skills you want in a modern wing, but... dude could hardly get off the bench even in the dregs of the season last year when everyone was getting time. And while the Kings' summer league showed plenty to be excited about, Woodard's play really didn't.

Course, he's only 21. Certainly time for for to turn it around. Really hope he can - with the Kings.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Captain Obvious sez: It'd be SO nice to get one or two solid rotation pieces from Woodard/Ramsey/Queta/Terry.

It'll take Queta a year of development, more likely two, for us to really gauge what he might offer. Woodard's the one I've been personally invested in. Looks the part, seems like a hard worker, promising defender, and we've seen hints of all the skills you want in a modern wing, but... dude could hardly get off the bench even in the dregs of the season last year when everyone was getting time. And while the Kings' summer league showed plenty to be excited about, Woodard's play really didn't.

Course, he's only 21. Certainly time for for to turn it around. Really hope he can - with the Kings.
I also thought Woodard would be the guy that break into the rotation while Ramsey was further away but this SL showed the opposite as Ramsey showed quite a bit. Woodard defense is good but offensively, he struggled. Quetta has a chance given some developmental time

I also thought Woodard would be the guy that break into the rotation while Ramsey was further away but this SL showed the opposite as Ramsey showed quite a bit. Woodard defense is good but offensively, he struggled. Quetta has a chance given some developmental time
struggled is putting it lightly. Woodward can’t dribble for diddly squat and those air balls YIKES.

struggled is putting it lightly. Woodward can’t dribble for diddly squat and those air balls YIKES.
It's probably time for him to start finding that niche. If he wants a shot he has to at this point. With his defensive skills, a promising jumper, and a body like that it's more than possible.