[Game] Kings @ Rockets - Saturday, March 30 - 3PT/6ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this another one of those wcs smoked out specials? I’m only checking box score and he has 3 boards in 19 mins. Also with the lowest plus minus on the team

This is going to be an interesting finish. The Kings were bombing away in the 1st half but since and gone away from looking for the long ball. This is old school vs. new school now.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is this another one of those wcs smoked out specials? I’m only checking box score and he has 3 boards in 19 mins. Also with the lowest plus minus on the team
The box score is misleading. WCS has actually done pretty well IMHO. In fact, the Kings are playing well. It's just they're playing the effing Rockets.

Well, Bogdan breaking out of his slump has been a good thing about this road trip. Same ol same ol from the team overall in crunch time though. I guess learning experiences don’t guarantee learning

Well, Bogdan breaking out of his slump has been a good thing about this road trip. Same ol same ol from the team overall in crunch time though. I guess learning experiences don’t guarantee learning
Keep letting him run that pick and roll early and you have a much better chance of seeing him go off. He really is masterful when he runs the two man game.

Status
Not open for further replies.