[Game] Kings @ Rockets - Saturday, March 30 - 3PT/6ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Great shooting by the Kings so far; they need to keep it up.

I'd sure like to see Brewer and Fox pressure Harden more in the back court. Brewer was very successful with that when he was playing with Philly earlier in the year.

I'd sure like to see Brewer and Fox pressure Harden more in the back court. Brewer was very successful with that when he was playing with Philly earlier in the year.
Fox is making him work a bit but Harden is getting away from Fox on switches and that’s where he’s feasting.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Totally agree. I'd love to see the Kings using the full-court press more often.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Barnes 0-5, no impact, not acceptable. Consistency from him. Still feels a 5th option, needs to be paid as that
Dude has shot .463 from the floor and .408 from three averaging 14.8 points since he joined the team. He has a dud half and you're on him like that? By that standard every single player in the NBA (all of whom have had a dud half at some point) deserve to be paid as fifth options.

We will improve a lot by replacing WCS with a defensive anchor at 5. Just annoying to see the Red Sea parting with perimeter players getting to the cup

Dude has shot .463 from the floor and .408 from three averaging 14.8 points since he joined the team. He has a dud half and you're on him like that? By that standard every single player in the NBA (all of whom have had a dud half at some point) deserve to be paid as fifth options.
I’m not saying he’s bad. If he was I wouldn’t want him here. Just the Kings record hasn’t moved with him, and he IMO doesn’t have a strong needle presence. I still think paying him more than 13 a year..

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I’m not saying he’s bad. If he was I wouldn’t want him here. Just the Kings record hasn’t moved with him, and he IMO doesn’t have a strong needle presence. I still think paying him more than 13 a year..
A strong needle presence?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I don't know if I'm just blind or if the officials keep missing out of bounds calls. That's the second in a couple of minutes that looked like it clearly touched the Rockets last - and we got a delay of game when it looked like the Rockets kicked the ball out of bounds. Maybe it's me. I dunno.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't know if I'm just blind or if the officials keep missing out of bounds calls. That's the second in a couple of minutes that looked like it clearly touched the Rockets last - and we got a delay of game when it looked like the Rockets kicked the ball out of bounds. Maybe it's me. I dunno.
It is not just you, dear Capt.

Status
Not open for further replies.