[Game] Kings @ Rockets - Saturday, March 30 - 3PT/6ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Bummer about Giles. I sure would like to see this team play Houston like it means something. Some guys have mailed it in ever since they knew they were out of the playoffs.

Harden really is the most ball dominant player in decades. He plays iso ball and gets away with it. It is a crummy way to run a team. Chris Paul has way too much attitude. I don't think Houston's style of play is good for the game. It would be very hard to play on that team.

Harden really is the most ball dominant player in decades. He plays iso ball and gets away with it. It is a crummy way to run a team. Chris Paul has way too much attitude. I don't think Houston's style of play is good for the game. It would be very hard to play on that team.
I mean from a technical standpoint it would actually be the easiest team to play on because all you need to do is stand behind the 3pt line or near the basket waiting for Harden to jack up a contested fadeaway 3. There's no real strategy to worry about. Don't need to cut, don't need to run any plays... you just get to relax on the outside looking in. Totally chill atmosphere.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
With the team being not very good again and no Giles I have so little desire to watch. :(

Dang... better safe than sorry with HG, but to lose the last 15 games because of a thigh bruise? That’s rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.