Kings @ Rockets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHERE's THE FING TIMEOUT MUSS. WE NEED A THREE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!!!! WTF IS THAT CRAP... I'm sorry but this guy has GOT to freaking go. The Kings had NO clue what to do! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Have I ever mentioned how incredibally unimpressed I am with Salmons everytime he does anything?

I think I have.

Nice game Mike.

And keep it up Ronny...You deserve a winner.

Game over... What a freaking disgrace... Biggest play of the game and this piece of garbage lets them just go up the court... Ron wastes a tied career high. Just a massive disgrace on all levels. There is no moral victory in this one

houston's fans suck...
Let me quote this for emphasis. Our fans are HORRIBLE. No one cheers and the whole place is filled with corporate people who hush you when you try to cheer. Just horrible support for a good team.

We have the 4th highest prices and one of the worst attendence averages. And its a nice arena too. Just bad support...

Maybe the Maloofs hired him so we would get to the lottery witout a doubt. DO you think he chooses not to call time outs at crucial spots because he KNOWS that he has no idea what to do?

Maybe the Maloofs hired him so we would get to the lottery witout a doubt. DO you think he chooses not to call time outs at crucial spots because he KNOWS that he has no idea what to do?
No he doesn't call timeouts at crucial spots because he doesn't know what he's doing. He just doesn't know it yet.

I damn near punched a whole in the wall after that one, not worth it i know, but this just pisses me off, why get so close if your not gonna finish? Its just a tease.

i know how u feel i wanted to punch a hole through my door. I think that we can all thank mike for this one by giving them a extra point for that tech foul he got, complaining that he got fouled where he didnt really. I think this proves that mikes got to go

i know how u feel i wanted to punch a hole through my door. I think that we can all thank mike for this one by giving them a extra point for that tech foul he got, complaining that he got fouled where he didnt really. I think this proves that mikes got to go
Hah, I'd forgotten about that T. Amazing how that kinda stuff comes back to bite ya.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
lol. If getting assessed ONE technical is grounds to ship someone out, SAR should have been gone a long, long time ago...

I can't believe you guys blew this game to us. I stopped watching when it was 92-83 and when I came back we had scored 12 in a row. This looked like another game where the Rockets didn't play with "energy" (as JVG says). Just like the first game, we played just well enough to pull it out against the Kings. Tracy sleepwalked until the end.

The Rockets only two OT wins this season have been against the Kings. We've lost all the others.

As a Rockets fans watching the Kings, you guys need to trade both Bibby and Artest. Bibby is clearly on the decline and you may as well get something for Ron Ron. Your coach is clearly overmatched at the NBA level. At some point in the future, he may be able to handle the duties, but not right now.

I don't mean to rub it in but obviously it's tough to be a Kings fan now. Petrie is a good GM and will turn you guys around. The Kings would make the playoffs if you had a full, healthy roster.

On the bright side: Be glad Bonzi turned down the $38MM contract. Fatzi has been a huge disappointment. Any team that gives him long term money is out of their mind. Many Rockets fans have this fantasy that the Bonzi that torched the Spurs will once again show this season and in the playoffs. "Fat" chance of that happening. I don't know if it's been in your newspapers, but Fatzi has moaned and groaned about turning down that money. He admits it's on his mind all the time.

Good luck guys. You are some of the best fans in the NBA and deserve better. I'm very glad we beat you but I've always liked the Kings through the years.

Nice post. Probably came from Clutchfans which is full of classy fans.

Personally, I like Artest on this team. Somehow find a way to get a superstar with him and you've got a great team.

Hopefully the Rockets have a chance to go through a season completely healthfy (both Yao and T-Mac)....

piksi

Hall of Famer
I had something come up and couldn't watch the last 5 minutes.

What the hell happened ?

I assume -it has to have something to do with Muus

i actually put a hole in my door after the series against the mavs a couple of years ago when we lost in 7

Status
Not open for further replies.