[Game] Kings @ Pelicans - Thursday, March 28 - 5:00PT/8:00ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
This last month is killing my faith in the team’s future.

They’ll get better... but what is better? I think they played far above their heads for 70% of the season, and this is the team they really are.

It's really starting to anger me personally, we're seeing the coaching staff turn their backs on what worked and instead try and pound other teams. Stupid. Vlade, I hope you're watching this.

I don’t think they’ll regress. The Fox/Bagley/Giles core is too good.

But staying stagnant? I can easily see a .500 struggle again.
Well actually I heard that months ago when the team was on the rise. We already regressed from the time if that statement. I guess the assumption was that we would finish better than where we're at right now. So yea, .500 sounds right.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I don’t think they’ll regress. The Fox/Bagley/Giles core is too good.

But staying stagnant? I can easily see a .500 struggle again.
The main issue we're starting to see here is that some of the other pieces are starting to get in the way of that young core. Fox and Bagley are already our two best players but they're unfortunately below Buddy and maybe Bogi in the pecking order.

Pelicans weren't even trying to win this game and they were throwing out their C squad and Julius Randle and Kings can't beat them? wow this team has sucked since the break.
Yea this is spot on. Some guy named Bertans (The Spurs Bertans brother?) got minutes along with plenty from Christian "Shaq" Wood and Stanley J.

Pelicans weren't even trying to win this game and they were throwing out their C squad and Julius Randle and Kings can't beat them? wow this team has sucked since the break.
I thought the same thing. It was strange how he didn't really go back to Okafor. Didn't matter, the Kings played right into their hands.

The Pelicans were 1-9 coming into tonight. The Lakers were 1-9 before they beat us. This team has regressed since the ASB.
Regressed would be kind. Not sure why you go with the guy shooting 1-8 from 3. DJ just seems to have no concept of going with the hot hand.

Last edited:
Randle has really diversified his game. A one man wrecking crew tonite.
I would go after him hard. Max contract.
He’s young, fast, tough as nails, and a high character guy. He was a one man wrecking crew tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.