[Game] Kings @ Pelicans, 03/02/2022 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pelicans are 10 games under .500, we’re now EIGHTEEN games under .500, yet both franchises made win-now moves for the play-in. This is horrible for the sport (compounded by Vivek being horrible for competent management). At this point I expect us to jump in the lotto and trade a top 3 pick for Julius Randle, and not make the playoffs until 2035 as the Vegas Kings (or “Aces”? Has a nice ring to it)
IIRC, they started 1-12 (NO) so they're actually playing .500 ball and CJ improved them a lot more than I thought he would. Zion remains a serious problem for them though.

LOL Ja is not a good defender. Most point guards aren’t good defenders in general. If you’re just looking at stats then youre more of a fan then a student of the game. The FO has clearly built a team around Ja hence why his game has taken off so quickly while Fox had an entire season of stunted growth. Conley bro? Lol stop, Conley will never be what Fox is as a scorer
Everybody knows that Fox is a lot better scorer than Conley. That was not my point.

Regarding the Grizzlies. The 3pt shooters that they have are only marginally better than what we have. It's not like Holiday, Barnes, Lyles, DDV, Lamb, Mitchell are trash beyond the arc. If you bring the 2 best 3&D guys from Memphis here, we are not going to win magically 25 more games next season.

I mean we were blown out yesterday by 30 points in a must win situation.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I can see this thread isn't quite dead, but as there's a new game thread up...I'm closing it out and if there's more to be said here move it to the new game thread, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.