Kings officially announce coaching staff

How satisfied are you with the Kings coaching staff going into next season?

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boooooooo

• “I want Kenny Natt back”

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're missing an option: Too early to pass judgment.

On paper, I think the staff looks fine. But, I don't like to pass final judgment until I am able to see what they're able to accomplish during the regular season (I usually have a pretty good idea after about the first 10-15 games of what we're working with).

On paper this is the best staff we've assembled in years. Like there is legitimately a chance that if Brown is successful here he'll grow his own coaching tree with some of these assistants. But it's too soon to tell, still right now I'm going to give it a very satisfied because what fun is abstaining?

gunks

Hall of Famer

On paper, I think the staff looks fine. But, I don't like to pass final judgment until I am able to see what they're able to accomplish during the regular season (I usually have a pretty good idea after about the first 10-15 games of what we're working with).
I put "fine" but this is pretty much where I'm at.

Brown hire didn't wow me at all initially, and we saw what all that Warriors head assistant coach experience did for Luke Walton...

Doesn't look like a disaster waiting to happen either, so there's that.

Wait and see time!

This is the best coaching staff top to bottom this team has maybe ever had. Is Brown as good as Adelman or Malone? Maybe, i'd say he's a notch below, but with his experience, enthusiasm, ability to put together a cohesive team of assistants, I think for the first time in a long long time, we are not going to be bitching about coaching and defensive effort and all that stuff.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Starts with the head coach and he is by far the best guy we have had going into this since Rick Adelman…….and I suspect the assistant coaches jobs will be fine but it starts with him

Dear QWERTYLICIOUS,

Please be informed that we are hereby revoking your membership effective immediately.

Sincerely,
Hot Take Connoisseurs Society

I am pleased with the coaching decisions but if they do not play defense the way we expect I will be very disappointed.
(fingers crossed)