[Game] Kings @ Nets - 11/27/16 - 3PT/6ET

Season tickets...can see what the tv doesn't show. Cuz dogging everybody...teammates,refs,coaches
Then please tell me how you arrive at such biased assumptions?

And how did Cousins' attitude become a part of our conversation? Is your memory that poor? Do I need to remind you what we were discussing? It's starting to make sense why you made your original claim considersing it must be hard for you to remember the rest of the season let alone an hour or two ago.

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
Great to see the Kings putting away an inferior opponent!

Temple always had a reputation for defense, but I haven't really followed him until this year.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

And how did Cousins' attitude become a part of our conversation? Is your memory that poor? Do I need to remind you what we were discussing? It's starting to make sense why you made your original claim considersing it must be hard for you to remember the rest of the season let alone an hour or two ago.

Momentum looked to be going the Nets way

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
We could be witnessing the beginning of an MVP season here for Cousins.
Gotta get over .500 first. But yeah, if we make the playoffs, Cousins will be Top 5 in voting, for sure.

That's still looking like a hella big 'if" at this stage, though. Whole lotta more season to get through.