[Game] Kings @ Nets - 11/27/16 - 3PT/6ET

S

sactownfan

Affalo has been pretty bad so far this year minus a burst here and there... but sure keep him in the starting lineup

S

sactownfan

Crazy stat from the Brooklyn announcers...Kings have the worst defensive rating for opponent FG% in the first half of games...and the third BEST in the league for the second half. I wonder what our record would be if we tried on defense the entire game.
Well if our awesome amazing coach would ever start the guys he finishes the games with... you know "the starters" then we would maybe stop sucking so bad

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Crazy stat from the Brooklyn announcers...Kings have the worst defensive rating for opponent FG% in the first half of games...and the third BEST in the league for the second half. I wonder what our record would be if we tried on defense the entire game.
Undefeated, if you believe MT.

S

sactownfan

ok starting Collision over lawson is a no brainer... but it still took Dave too long to get that right... but KK and Cousins is awful .... affalo as a starter awful....

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Not a bit. A few road arenas have a different color setting on their cameras and our purple comes through as actually purple instead of more like dark blue. Even some cameras at Barclay's come out blue - take for instance the rafters camera that looked down on the Kings' huddle.
The purple is great on my tv.

The NBA has turned into a three point contest and I hate it. I thought 3 pt shooting was an All Star show. Prizingis and Skal hit three pointers. What's the pt of being tall. I feel a cranky old man attack coming on.
imo never should have introduced 3pt line in the first place. everyone is used to it now so it seems like crazy talk. its much more pure and reasonable to have the distance vs. % chance of making tradeoff without any external forces i.e. 3pt value

Dave Joerger is going to have look at himself long and hard in the mirror and think if his lineups and defensive game plan can lead you to success in todays NBA game. Coming in it was well known that Joergers defensive strategy allows for the other team to focus on the 3 ball but you have to focus your attack around defending the 3 nowadays.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
The NBA has turned into a three point contest and I hate it. I thought 3 pt shooting was an All Star show. Prizingis and Skal hit three pointers. What's the point of being tall? I feel a cranky old man attack coming on.
We changed the rules to make life difficult for Mikan and someone else. NBA or college banned the dunk because of Kareem. When do we put the three point line out to 26 ft? It's not that exciting what they are doing now.