[Game] Kings @ Mavericks - Tuesday, March 26 - 5:30PT/8:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mavs 2nd best player is Dwight freakin' Powell and you're sitting here acting as if Doncic, a rookie, should be leading this squad to a bunch of wins? The Mavs are in a 10x better position this year than they were last year because they have an obvious franchise talent now whereas last year they didn't with DSJ.

You have an insane bias against the kid. I had no idea there was anything wrong with a 20 year old racking up triple doubles but apparently there is. Maybe next time Doncic should just defer to Jalen Brunson who is obviously a more talented player. Maybe Justin Jackson should run the show? What are you even trying to get at? You are comparing Luka Doncic to Marvin Bagley AND the Sacramento Kings. It makes absolutely no sense.
Seriously Dwight Powell haha

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD VOICE: The sniping at each other over what a true Kings fan is, what KF is about, whether you can even be a Kings fan if you like Doncic (or Trae or whomever) stops now, as does the persistent rhetoric by a couple of posters who view any criticism (be it of Doncic or Bagley or anybody else for that matter) as "hate".

Thanks.

I've moved on too and have stated that both teams made the right pick for them. Bagley is a great fit for the Kings and will be a great running mate for Fox in the coming years. Luka is obviously a grea building block for Dallas.

I'm also mature enough to use Luka Doncic's name and secure enough to admit he's a tremendous player. It doesn't make me less of a Kings fan to admit that Luka is great.
Great post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.