Kings @ Magic Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely terrible, half we gave up 65pts to the magic, i mean come on this is not the Mavs, Suns, or Sonics, its freakin' ORLANDO.... We score 58 yet we're down by 7...like i said we won't win many more games this season if we don't do something about our D.

okay is it just me or does Violet Palmer TOTALLY OVER EXAGGERATE her blocking foul signal...quite frankly it looks pretty nasty...and she's a beast...ugh!

Quiet a few 3 pointers from the Kings towards the end there. That really killed us cause we miss them.

Needs to play some D!!! Let's go Kings!! GO KINGS!!!!

I'm dumbfounded... really...Does anyone on the Kings team even think about defense. Man, RA hassssss to do something, has to address this teams, horrendous defense.

Pls Petrie, bring some D to Sac.

BullKing said:
*sits patiently, waitng for excauses about us being shorthanded*
i would hardly call this one a game where we are shorthanded...last night...yes...tonight no...given Brads out but we have plenty of guys who can be in there

i really don't think you're gonna hear that excuse from anybody tonight

we were pretty much with them up until the last 3 mins of the half...

mazzystar said:
I'm dumbfounded... really...Does anyone on the Kings team even think about defense. Man, RA hassssss to do something, has to address this teams, horrendous defense.

Pls Petrie, bring some D to Sac.
god get over it... he did bring defense , but they are making all thier shots with hands in thier faces.. cant do anything more about it !

Adleman isn't a defensive coach, so this is no surprise. We got better defenders in the trade, but you can tell its not a focus of the team.

What bothers me is all the one-on-one in the offense and Bibby's shot hungry play.

Andriod_KiNg said:
god get over it... he did bring defense , but they are making all thier shots with hands in thier faces.. cant do anything more about it !
Ah no, don't think I will "get over it". I love this team, but they don't play a lick of D, half of it falls on the players but the other half on the coach. Seems like all RA is concerned about is offense.

BullKing said:
I'll go ahead and make a prediction: This team will never play D as long as RA is the coach..

signed BullKing
I guess youre ignoring 2002 and 2003.

Better prediction: Kings will never play D as long as GP gets shooters and passers, not defenders.

Hedo and DC in the Johnny Davis dog house, and Orlando shooting over 60% for the half. I wonder how many opponents have done that to the Kings this year?

Good to see Peja comeback strong with a very solid first half. How's he getting most of his shots? Movement of the offense, or a little more one-on-one type stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.