[Game] Kings @ Magic, 11/3/16 - 4 PM PDT/ 7 PM EDT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
After watching the Cubs win the World Series last night, I am convinced anything is possible...

We can beat Orlando. As our team continues to build team chemistry, I believe we're going to see better and better play on the court. I expect it.

#SacramentoProud

#GoKings

Kings should win, unless Tevin is officiating. Magic are struggling.
I find it interesting that we have not won in Atlanta or Miami for years yet we were taken out of the last two games both winnable. Question, do refes travel coast to coast or do they remain more regional?

Kings should win, unless Tevin is officiating. Magic are struggling.
I find it interesting that we have not won in Atlanta or Miami for years yet we were taken out of the last two games both winnable. Question, do refes travel coast to coast or do they remain more regional?
I dunno but I think it's a systemic problem for small market teams on the road- designed to maximize profit. It just means we have to be just a little bit better than better than them to win :confused:

Fournier apparently off to a slow start. You know that means he's probably going for 45.

It would be nice if struggling players stayed struggling against us.

... In time.
That's a pet peeve of mine... Don't play against us how you don't play against everyone else, I often shot it at the tv

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
We may win, we may lose, but this is one of those games where we are jsut clearly the better and more mature team out there. Hit some Fts and Bunnies and we'd already be up double figures, and it looks easy.

Man, if anyone else could step up and help out DMC and Rudy that would be nice.
Collison is our only hope for a consistent third option. I would say Afflalo but most of the time he isn't going to get the opportunities with Cousins and Gay. If we could count on McLemore not going into a shell, he would probably fit the starters better style wise. During the good start under Malone, McLemore played very well. Afflalo can create his own shot and our bench is missing that right now.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Collison is our only hope for a consistent third option. I would say Afflalo but most of the time he isn't going to get the opportunities with Cousins and Gay. If we could count on McLemore not going into a shell, he would probably fit the starters better style wise. During the good start under Malone, McLemore played very well. Afflalo can create his own shot and our bench is missing that right now.
I see DC as a really good fit with the second unit where he can go get his shot