[Game] Kings @ Knicks Saturday March, 9 - 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM ET

Great to see Fox have a big scoring game. He's been running the team really well but he needs to find the balance between that and taking over, which he did tonight.
Think thats the next stage of his development for sure. He's got to know that he's our best offensive player and find his spots where he has to be selfish and take over the game.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Need guys to run off of barnes when he’s in the post. I like him. Just a damn smart player. Let’s restructure that contract.
Yep. I especially liked the patience he had in the post at the end. Like you said, he's very smart. Here's a guy who is just entering his prime. He hasn't reached his ceiling yet. He's going to get even better, imo. When Bagley finally comes back and gets comfortable, we're going to see another gear with this team.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Fox is clearly the Kings best player... It's honestly not even close... Might take a few years for some of y'all to realize but it's true.
I think Marvin Bagley III is going to have something to say about this in the year's to come. We're going to be debating this one for a long, long time, and it's going to be a fun debate because they both are going to be extremely good.

Fox is clearly the Kings best player... It's honestly not even close... Might take a few years for some of y'all to realize but it's true.
Right now it's Buddy, but we do need Fox to become our franchise player though. He could be our best player, but it's also for him to realize it. He's got oozing potential.
I think Marvin Bagley III is going to have something to say about this in the year's to come. We're going to be debating this one for a long, long time, and it's going to be a fun debate because they both are going to be extremely good.
Not sure what you guys are looking at. It's pretty clear that Frank Mason is our best player and the future of the franchise. It's not even close.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Not sure what you guys are looking at. It's pretty clear that Frank Mason is our best player and the future of the franchise. It's not even close.
Is it permitted for the Kings to draft anyone from a school other than Kentucky, Duke, or Kansas? I hope they take off that restriction for the 2nd round this year.

33 wins. Doesn’t that tie the most wins in a season for the Cousins’ era? With 17 games left in this season. They are close to my very optimistic pre-season low number of 34 and are certain to exceed my upper limit of 37.

They are a long shot to make the playoffs, but they are still in it. In March. Normally by this time they would have already been mathematically eliminated.

They have 9 very winnable games left, Wiz (A), Bulls (H), Mavs (H), Suns (H), Lakers (A & BB), Mavs (A), Pels (A), Cavs (H), and Pels (H). Win those and they are at 42 wins. None of those games are gimmees however, 4 are road games with Lakers being a road BB. I would not be surprised to see the Kings falter once or twice. But the opportunity is there.

The remaining 8 difficult games are Celts (A), 76ers (A&BB), Nets (H), Rockets (A), Spurs (A), Rockets (H), Jazz (A & BB), and Blazers (A). Only two home game and one is the Rockets who they do not match up with well.

A 44/45 win total has been bandied around as capturing the 8 seed. So, they would need to win all 9 “winnable” games and somehow manage to win 2 or 3 of the difficult games. A daunting task indeed, but not impossible. That may still only tie them for the 8th seed, but hopefully with the Spurs who they hold the tiebreaker over.

Playoffs or no playoffs, it is still winding down to be an outstanding season holding a lot of promise for the future. A great job by Vlade, Joerger and his staff, and all of the players including the ones that have left us. The players have shown growth and maturity, but none of the younger players have topped out yet. Plenty of room for more growth in the coming season. The future is bright:cool: