[Game] Kings @ Knicks Saturday March, 9 - 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM ET

Like the way Kings playing overall. Started watching when it was 7-0 New York early lead. Since then have slowly pushed tempo, talking on D and moving better, keeping game well within reach only down by a deuce.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Nope, try again. He's struggled with his increase in USG and maintaining his efficiency, but he's a better playmaker this season, lowered his turnovers, slightly increased his rebounding, slightly increased his free throw rate.
Defense has disappeared as well. Another welcome treat. (This one is more playing out of position though, so he gets a bit of a pass)

Nope, try again. He's struggled with his increase in USG and maintaining his efficiency, but he's a better playmaker this season, lowered his turnovers, slightly increased his rebounding, slightly increased his free throw rate.
Basically, Bogdans outside shooting has been disappointing most of the season. Other than that I think some have been pretty ridiculous in their evaluation of him. Almost earning a “hater” label and maybe their motivations questioned.To where even if his better nights aren’t perfect they’ll nitpick the one missed shot or the one sequence of over dribbling

He is still better off our bench though. Not as a starting small forward

I wouldn't mind trading Bogdon in the offseason along with willy. I think as long as we keep Bagley, fox, and hield, this team isn't going to get worse with whatever trade we make.

Defensively it can be argued Bogdan is better at three than two with his athleticism and 7 ft wing.
I haven’t had much of an issue with his on ball defense at 2 or 3 overall. Though strength wise he is overmatched at the 3 he battles. If he has lapses it’s losing his man off the ball or not checking his man on the boards(Kings got
Iced in that awful PHX game because Bogdan didn’t pay attention to Oubre) He battles on ball and he got hosed by the refs vs Tatum last game on a big stop.

As much as Bogs/Beli, the other issue is whether Barnes is a 4 going forward. I see the argument he is. Don’t know if he’s athletic for 3 going forward

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Bogs is overrated. We've had two years of data with him and I'm not seeing him like the Ginobili that he was claimed to approximate. If anything, Buddy is much closer to Ginobili - getting big rebounds, key steals, big shots, sometimes being out of control and making turnovers, with some plays where you're saying to yourself, "no, no, no, yes!"

Last edited: