[Game] Kings @ Knicks Saturday March, 9 - 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM ET

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Bags is overrated. We've had two years of data with him and I'm not seeing him like the Ginobili that he was claimed to approximate. If anything, Buddy is much closer to Ginobili - getting big rebounds, key steals, big shots, sometimes being out of control and making turnovers, with some plays where you're saying to yourself, "no, no, no, yes!"
Bogs, you mean!

Not buying the argument that Barnes is all of a sudden not a SF. Steve Kerr and Rick Carlisle had it wrong this whole time and only Dave Joerger realizes that this guy who has successfully defended the wing positions his entire career is all of a sudden not athletic enough for the position
Successfully defended? He hasn’t been known as a positive defender for a bit if I recall before here

Successfully defended? He hasn’t been known as a positive defender for a bit if I recall before here
That’s odd. Even his bigger detractors on here and other fan bases have credit him as a positive defender but a poor offensive player

I’ve always known him as primarily a defensive player since his Warriors days. I’ve been impressed with his D as a Kings player.

Kings defensive rating has actually greatly improved since they’ve acquired him if the graphic they showed before the Celts game is accurate

Basically, Bogdans outside shooting has been disappointing most of the season. Other than that I think some have been pretty ridiculous in their evaluation of him. Almost earning a “hater” label and maybe their motivations questioned.To where even if his better nights aren’t perfect they’ll nitpick the one missed shot or the one sequence of over dribbling

He is still better off our bench though. Not as a starting small forward
Bogi is a good combo guard. His shooting has been off. Defensively he is 6’4” and skinny. He’s not nearly big enough to play the 3 successfully.