[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Saturday, March 17 - 6 PDT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You know, I remember the feeling when the Kings played the Jazz in that playoff series and lost. It wasn't the end - it was the beginning. I'm getting that same feeling. It's a freaking great time to be a Kings fan!

We'll be back, Npliam. We'll be back.

Gutty Performance
Best loss of the year. Jazz were
Full strength.
Hield keeps playing like this and he should get the nod over Bogdan in the starting lineup.
Great defense by both teams.
Rebounding was key difference.
If Kings have a decent rim protector they win this game. WCS has to go.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gutty Performance
Full strength.
Hield keeps playing like this and he should get the nod over Bogdan in the starting lineup.
You can't help yourself, can you? ;)

WCS ripped his finger on the rim in the first quarter.

Gutty Performance
Full strength.
I actually thought Willie played good defense tonight. He did have two blocks.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You can sure tell when Joerger thinks a reporter is ... well ... an idiot. I dont know who it was holding the NBCSports microphone, but his questions were beyond stupid. He's the type of guy who isn't listening to what the coach says - he's just waiting for the coach to stop talking so he can ask his question. Pretty embarrassing when the coach's answer Is along the lines of "I just said that...six times." LOL!

You can sure tell when Joerger thinks a reporter is ... well ... an idiot. I dont know who it was holding the NBCSports microphone, but his questions were beyond stupid. He's the type of guy who isn't listening to what the coach says - he's just waiting for the coach to stop talking so he can ask his question. Pretty embarrassing when the coach's answer Is along the lines of "I just said that...six times." LOL!
Way too many reporters do that these days...Soooooo annoying...

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Surprised that the Kings hung in there all game long against a red hot Utah team. I'm not sure what happened after halftime but Bogs decided to start going on a chucking spree and try all these fade away shots and step backs like he is the white T-Mac and none of them dropped, Joerger must of told him to be more aggressive. Seems like he was being aggressive but just not taking quality shots and too many contested ones, but credit to Utah's defense, they are no slouch. Second, it gets annoying watching Willie continue to get abused by any good to decent centers in the league and that same merit holds truth for this game and moving forward. I hope the Kings look in another direction if they want a starting caliber center because Wille isn't that IMO. Final note, I loved watching Fox get fiesty towards the end there and not just walking around and smiling at everyone, looks like all the vets around him is doing him and the rest of the team some good because Skal is more serious too compared to earlier in the season.