[Game] Kings @ Hornets - Tuesday, Dec. 17 - 4PT, 7ET (Return of the Fox)

Graham has been a dead-eye shooter from 3, and the Hornets won 3 straight before thier loss to Indiana yesterday. Malik Monk was Fox's teammate and always seems to get up when going against Fox.

PJ Washington had surgery on his hand today and Batum is doubtful for tomorrow. It appears as though Marvin Williams will be back tomorrow, so both teams will try to work back key pieces.

I did see this tweet earlier today:
Rick Bonnell @rick_bonnell
The Kings are a dramatically better team than the one that let the Hornets walk all over them in Sacramento in November. So good, @Marcel_LJ could reclaim them as his.

I'm convinced after the Warriors game that the Knicks game was an aberration and that they truly did learn from it. With Fox coming back a bit earlier that I expected, and Bagley integrating faster than I thought, I'm relieved. I'm not budging of my 10-4. GO KINGS!

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Wow, great news but hope he's 100% healthy. Will be very interesting to see how he integrates back into the team.
I think people may be underscoring this point. We can see this team getting into a groove without Fox and Bagley, and we've experienced hiccups bringing Bagley back in. It might look similar with Fox.
That doesn't mean that the team is ultimately better without either of them, they aren't, but bringing back players from injury isn't just an instant net positive. I think you'll see a little bit of rust and a lot of individual adjustment.

I think people may be underscoring this point. We can see this team getting into a groove without Fox and Bagley, and we've experienced hiccups bringing Bagley back in. It might look similar with Fox.
That doesn't mean that the team is ultimately better without either of them, they aren't, but bringing back players from injury isn't just an instant net positive. I think you'll see a little bit of rust and a lot of individual adjustment.
Hes coming off the bench and on a minutes restriction.

Why bother putting Bagley in the pick and roll he refuses to make any contact and the ball handler is basically doubled. In a league where you can set picks as illegal as you want Bagley chooses to not set one period.