[Game] Kings @ Hornets - Tuesday, Dec. 17 - 4PT, 7ET (Return of the Fox)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Fox makes such a ridiculous difference in the half-court. Just having that guy who collapses defenses back is gonna make life so much easier on the outside shooters.

Oh btw, play Bagley and Holmes together please.
If our shooters are gonna shoot like trash anyways, might as well play Bagley and Holmes together.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not playing Bagley and Holmes together because "spacing" and playing significantly worse players because of it. Holmes has been off the court for 12+ minutes to this point and I dont think it can be argued he's been our best player this season. That's something Walton needs to clean up.
Sorry, but I think I'll defer to Walton on this. I think he knows what he's doing. IIRC he addressed a question about that after the last game.

Sorry, but I think I'll defer to Walton on this. I think he knows what he's doing. IIRC he addressed a question about that after the last game.
So should I not bring up any observations I have about the team or game? Obviously, none of us are NBA coaches. Im not interested in the appeal to authority fallacy on a sports forum talking about the Kings.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So should I not bring up any observations I have about the team or game? Obviously, none of us are NBA coaches. Im not interested in the appeal to authority fallacy on a sports forum talking about the Kings.
So I shouldn't say anything if I disagree with your assessment? I don't think that's gonna happen.