[Game] Kings @ Hornets, 3/15/21, 4pm PST, 7pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridges seems to be trending down in the Hornets offense lately. That would be someone to target with a player like Barnes.
No way in Sam hell they trade Bridges after seeing some of these alley oop connections with Lamelo so far this season. I have a feeling they value him highly even if he’s going through a rough patch. With that being said, I wanted Bridges in the draft after seeing him compete at Michigan State for a couple years and always thought he’d be a great addition to our roster, I’d love to be wrong on this btw

No way in Sam hell they trade Bridges after seeing some of these alley oop connections with Lamelo so far this season. I have a feeling they value him highly even if he’s going through a rough patch. With that being said, I wanted Bridges in the draft after seeing him compete at Michigan State for a couple years and always thought he’d be a great addition to our roster, I’d love to be wrong on this btw
Yeah, I was a huge fan of Bridges too. The only thing is they are in the hunt now. They could use a difference maker at some point and with his usage playing behind other guys I don't they'll get the upside value out of him. Maybe pull on MJ's NC strings with Barnes as the bait, lol.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Yeah, I was a huge fan of Bridges too. The only thing is they are in the hunt now. They could use a difference maker at some point and with his usage playing behind other guys I don't they'll get the upside value out of him. Maybe pull on MJ's NC strings with Barnes as the bait, lol.
Given his past record as an executive, some kind of Barnes for Bridges swap is not outside the realm of possibility for MJ.

EDIT: (And for the record, I would be on board for that. I also loved Bridges when he played for Michigan State and he fits our new youth movement better)

Given his past record as an executive, some kind of Barnes for Bridges swap is not outside the realm of possibility for MJ.
Barnes would make them better. Hayward and Barnes at the F spots is a lot of experience and skill. And Bridges running up and down the floor with Fox is too sweet to imagine.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I can't say many nice things about the Charlotte defense. And this comes from a Kings fan who has seen some ugly defense over the past years.

Considering Bagley/Hassan/Metu are all hurt, he kinda needs to
Isn't it amazing that it takes near nuclear holocaust for this guy to put the pieces of this puzzle together? The dude is the textbook definition of shooting yourself in the foot. Really? It takes that much for him to go where the stats tell him his best chances of success are? haha.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
That was awesome! We almost had 5 players on the floor and no whistle. It's a shame they lost their nerve. I'm pretty sure we could have pushed that at least to 7 players if they'd let them play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.