[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 1/29/2024, 5:00p PT/8:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings sucked badly on passing, on 3 pt shooting and made huge amount of turnovers, but even an ugly win is a win and I will take that anytime.
Game hero - Sabonis with monster performance 20/26/5

1706584622472.png

Unexpectedly this could be a tough game. You have a bunch of guys fighting for a spot in the NBA. Naturally they will play super hard and they will be unpredictable.
You were right. Plus, i doubt the scouting report is super accurate on a bunch of unknown guys. These games can be tough and i think the Griz had won 3 of 4 before before we beat em tonight

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
You were right. Plus, i doubt the scouting report is super accurate on a bunch of unknown guys. These games can be tough and i think the Griz had won 3 of 4 before before we beat em tonight
That is true but we were just playing bone headed and loose with all the bad passes and turnovers.

Early on sure we were letting amateurs shoot open 3s and they were going in but later on when we made it a contest we still failed to put our feet on the pedal until the final 5 minutes.

which to be fair, folks called out that we could basically just play the final 5 minutes and win easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.