Kings draft party at Arco

Can't make it... but: Hopefully, it's live on KHTK Sportline show since Arco Arena doors open this Thursday at 3:30 pm with Grant and Mike radio program start at 4:00 pm.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I like this. It's clear the Maloofs are reaching out to the fans and I'd love to be there. Unfortunately, time and gas prices make it impossible.

Yeah. I'm actually going with my mom and my cousin. I'm actually really excited but it sounds like a lot of people can't go because of gas unfortunately.

I'll be there too. Maybe with a lady, but who knows. I have a feeling Petrie might do something really exciting. Didn't Portland do this last year when they had a really good draft and did a lot of things? I don't know, but maybe the Kings are planning something pretty cool. Does anybody remember if they did this in previous years?

I'll be there too. Maybe with a lady, but who knows. I have a feeling Petrie might do something really exciting. Didn't Portland do this last year when they had a really good draft and did a lot of things? I don't know, but maybe the Kings are planning something pretty cool. Does anybody remember if they did this in previous years?
Yeah i hope the same exact thing, and im not really sure about your question.

Yeah they did a pre-draft party last year and Petrie and Theus were there. They addressed everyone right before the draft and then we all watched it on the TV's in the upstairs restaurant.

It's A LOT bigger this year though

Just a bit of clarification...only Kings STHs will be given access on the floor of ARCO for seating and to engage in an unnamed player meet-and-greet. The general public will be seated in the bowl. There is a small difference in the STH tickets from the ones the general public can print off the kings.com website. Kingsgurl and I will be attending.

Just a bit of clarification...only Kings STHs will be given access on the floor of ARCO for seating and to engage in an unnamed player meet-and-greet. The general public will be seated in the bowl. There is a small difference in the STH tickets from the ones the general public can print off the kings.com website. Kingsgurl and I will be attending.
Just curious, did they mail tickets home to the STH? Or do you just have show your STH card?

I will be there also, and yes, I got a call from my season ticket rep today.

She was reminding me when the doors open and that as a season ticket holder we have a special code on our tickets allowing us to have access to a special season ticket holder section, which apparently is a special area with table and chairs on the floor. We season ticket holders will have a Kings player stop by and chat, but they did not know who it would be.

I will be there also, and yes, I got a call from my season ticket rep today.

She was reminding me when the doors open and that as a season ticket holder we have a special code on our tickets allowing us to have access to a special season ticket holder section, which apparently is a special area with table and chairs on the floor. We season ticket holders will have a Kings player stop by and chat, but they did not know who it would be.
Did they send you these special tickets?

Everyone have a great time tonight. I'm extremely jealous. I have to stay up all night watching on a bad stream while you get to be in Arco chatting to a player. Grrrr!! :p

Seriously, I hope you all enjoy it.