Kings Draft Part June 24

Not sure it has been posted yet...Any one going to Kings Draft Party on June 24? Here's more info I got in my email.

Kings to Host Draft Party at ARCO Arena on June 24; Attendees Receive a Complimentary Ticket to 2010-11 Regular Season Home Game

Fans will hear from special guests including Kings President of Basketball Operations Geoff Petrie, Co-Owner Gavin Maloof and Head Coach Paul Westphal at the party
The Sacramento Kings are throwing a Draft Party at ARCO Arena on Thursday, June 24, and attendees will receive a complimentary ticket to a 2010-11 regular season Kings home game.*​
The Kings will make a top five selection in the NBA Draft for the second year in a row. At the party, fans can watch the Kings make their #5 and #33 picks and hear from a variety of special guests including Kings President of Basketball Operations Geoff Petrie, Co-Owner Gavin Maloof and Head Coach Paul Westphal.​
In addition, Kings partner Subway will be giving out $5 gift cards throughout the event in recognition of the Kings #5 pick.​
Doors for the Kings Draft Party open at 3:30 p.m. and the event begins at 4 p.m. Fans should visit Kings.com/draftparty today to R.S.V.P. and download their tickets for this exciting event plus find out how they can get in early to see the best available newly-released seats including Half Season Passes and specially-priced season passes.​
*Subject to availability.​

Read Press Release

did Kings do the same in last year's draft? I wonder how the Kings can keep the fans around til pick #33. It is going to be really boring waiting around, you know. Anyone who was there last year? I am not sure I will go or not...will see...

did Kings do the same in last year's draft? I wonder how the Kings can keep the fans around til pick #33. It is going to be really boring waiting around, you know. Anyone who was there last year? I am not sure I will go or not...will see...
there are plenty of kings fans there staying and chatting about the draft and kings. if you are wanting to just watch the pick, why not stay home or go to a restaurant, bar?

They did. There was food, beverage, entertainment, and Kings stuff for sale. Of course, all eyes were glued on the big screen in front, showing the Draft, as it progressed. :D
http://www.sportspagemagazine.com/content/bb/mp-bb/g-mp-bb/sacramento-kings-nba-draf.shtml?32315#0

But the crowd (as expected) thinned out before we chose Brockman in the 2nd round. :(

How expensive was the event to go to last year, college student, since I avoid most live games because of the price. I only want to spend max like $40 between me and my brother, do you think that is enough? I haven't been to a game in like forever so I don't know the cost of everything:eek:. Thanks

How expensive was the event to go to last year, college student, since I avoid most live games because of the price. I only want to spend max like $40 between me and my brother, do you think that is enough? I haven't been to a game in like forever so I don't know the cost of everything:eek:. Thanks
It's free.

It's free.
They're passing out $5 Subway coupons.
Everyone there gets a free ticket for a Kings game this season.
And parking is free, too. (that's worth the price of admission right there!)

I RSVPed for the event....but the I realized it's on the same day as the iPhone 4 release, and I work for Apple! No way I can get time off!

I RSVPed for the event....but the I realized it's on the same day as the iPhone 4 release, and I work for Apple! No way I can get time off!
Haha I hear that. I work for FedEx so.. yeah I'll be delivering those phones all day. The next several days actually. Do you work at the Apple prison in Elk Grove?

Anyway, have fun to those that go.

Haha I hear that. I work for FedEx so.. yeah I'll be delivering those phones all day. The next several days actually. Do you work at the Apple prison in Elk Grove?

Anyway, have fun to those that go.
HAHA, yes I do! =D

It's awesome, but when new products come out we are SLAMMED.

Anyway, have fun people that are going to the event. If by some miracle I get some time off then I will be there!