[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Things that make you go hrm....

Dr. Lydecia (Holmes' mother) posted a tweet saying she hoped the Kings didn't trade Bjelica because she's liked him since she first came to Sacramento.

The tweet has now been deleted.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Things that make you go hrm....

Dr. Lydecia (Holmes' mother) posted a tweet saying she hoped the Kings didn't trade Bjelica because she's liked him since she first came to Sacramento.

The tweet has now been deleted.
What, she doesn't like him anymore???

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Tin hat theory:

She might have pulled it down because the reference to trading him was based on something she might have heard that isn't public knowledge?
I'm thinking that there can't be anything *too* far along, because Bjelica is playing tonight.

Right now, I'm fine with the Kings trading anybody on the roster not named Fox, Bagley, or Holmes.

Give me a young guy with upside or a good draft pick, most everyone else is available.

Bjeli has been great for his role, but he is a win now vet and we are not winning anytime soon.

dude12

Hall of Famer
In the Sac Bee today, an article with Tolliver and Bazemore saying that things seem good in the locker room with the players talking. They just need to fix a few things defensively. Tolliver recalling when Sac ran ATL off the court last year, he played for them at the time, he said that they played so free and he could tell how tight knit they were. He and Bazemore feel like they can help get this team of young guys back to that.

For those looking for a glimmer of hope.

Yeah, I might be butt hurt if anyone on our team had played all season as though they deserved to be in the all star game. But that didn’t happen, so no worries. Except I do have plenty of worries about our team, our coaches, and our FO. Even for our fans who have already labeled Bagley as a bust.

Kings won’t have a single player in the rising stars game. Given we had so many picks and such a poor record......
Well, the players eligible for the rising stars game would actually have to play in some games in order to be considered.

The team's SOPH can't stay on the court for longer than a game here or there and the rookies aren't getting any time, despite one of them playing well enough to make a case for it.