[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

What about tonight? This is terrible. Rock bottom
With fox, I’m sure the kings would have won too. Put some length on Booker when no one else could stop him and a little more offensive power at the pg position. Maybe I have too much faith on fox but I really feel with him in these last 2 games, the close losses would have been wins.

With fox, I’m sure the kings would have won too. Put some length on Booker when no one else could stop him and a little more offensive power at the pg position. Maybe I have too much faith on fox but I really feel with him in these last 2 games, the close losses would have been wins.
Didn't the Suns smash us the first time around when Fox played?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
And somehow the Kings managed to NEVER land the #1 pick during this horrendous run! :(
Because the Cavs have inexplicably had the first overall pick three times and New Orleans twice. That is 5/10 draft picks given to franchises that have burned through stars (or in the case of Cleveland, have had the fact that the best player on the planet happens to be from the same general geographic area mask their abysmal draft record).

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I'm liking the Miami game. If they come out the same way they've done recently, they'll get 60 points scored on them in the first quarter, much less the first half. It's an either/or game - you either fight like you mean it, or go cry in the corner.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Watching the Miami dancers makes me mad all over again that the Kings scratched our dancers in favor of the 916 Crew (in a rumored attempt to more "relevant" to the fans). Why could't they add the crew and keep the dancers, who had been top-ranked amongst the NBA dance teams?

Okay, I'm done.

Damn based on that review the Kings would absolutely not win a game without Fox/Bagley and be a far worse team without the "unit" that's built like a tank and having to start "that piece of work" CoJo.

Did Grant Napear write that by any chance, probably not it would have been in all caps anytime he mentioned Bagley.